We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and will be posting frequent updates here.
UPDATE MARCH 31, 2020
While we have been thankful to stay connected online, we really miss seeing you! You are FAMILY. We’re looking forward to the time when we can see you in person again. I wanted to remind you that you are not weathering this storm alone but are in our constant prayers. Not just for this moment, but for what’s to come. God is with you NOW and He will continue to be our strength and RESTORER. It’s been a busy week at BVC as we’ve have added several different ways to stay connected during this time. Thank You for plugging in and staying connected with others from our church Family.
- Join one of our Zoom Groups [Click Here]
- Join Victorious Life Today [Click Here]
- Watch our Sunday Services online.
As always, we want to keep your needs covered in prayer. Please submit any Prayer Requests by clicking here. This is also a wonderful opportunity to do church with family and friends that can’t join you in person, invite them to a watch party on Facebook with you! Here is a link to our Facebook page. We will continue to keep you updated as we go. Please pray and believe with us for many to come to Jesus this Easter—whether online or in person, we know God is at work in hearts all over the world!
You are loved!
Pastors Scott and Peggy
update march 19, 2020
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those public health administrators making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Reflect Christ. In these anxious days, the church (all of us) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience, and prudence. We can demonstrate to the world how our faith provides true assurance against worry and fear.
- Practice recommended personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and stay home if you are sick.
ACCORDING TO THE CDC, HERE ARE SOME STEPS WE CAN ALL TAKE
- If you are high risk, such as older adults and those with underlying chronic medical conditions, avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
UPDATE March 18, 2020
Hello, BVC Family!
We will be having church ONLINE Sunday, March 22nd at 9:30, 11:11am! Join us online, as we worship together. We will have wonderful worship, a powerful message, your faith will be built and your soul encouraged! Gather together as a family and tune in to the message Pastor Peggy shares. It will bless you! In an effort to comply with and heed the council of Emergency Management and the CDC all services and Small Groups who meet on our BVC campus will not be meeting until further notice. The church always shines the brightest in times of uncertainty. Be the church in your community and encourage and serve those around you. Be blessed, be safe, and trust in the Lord!
We continue to pray and believe for your protection, health and for all those adversely affected by this situation worldwide.
BVC Leadership Team